Physiotherapy For Dogs And Cats
Animal Doctors provides post-surgical and general physiotherapy sessions run by our vet nurse Paris Watson. Paris trained in the UK while working at a Specialist Orthopaedic Veterinary Centre and was trained by qualified animal physiotherapists.
Physiotherapy often helps patients of all ages and breeds to maintain health, assisting to reduce pain, maintain activity and facilitate recovery.
Common Physio Treatments
- After surgery such as cruciate repairs, patella luxations, tendon injuries etc.
- Those with sports injuries or neck and back pain.
- Neurological diseases such as degenerative myelopathy, central or peripheral nerve injuries, fibrocartilaginous embolization etc
- Orthopaedic injuries and surgeries
- Chronic conditions such as arthritis